Just dinner and drinks

IMG_1785

IMG_1787
target dress, F21 fringe booties


Wore this for dinner and drinks last week.
This dress is from like, oh I don't know, maybe 2-3 years ago?
I think next time I wear this I will shorten it a couple of inches. LEGS SO SHORT.

The booties from F21 were $4.99 when I got them. SO CHEAP I couldn't pass it up.

8 Responses to "Just dinner and drinks"

Suzanne says
Thursday, October 15, 2009

lovely, very boho chic :)

Closet Full of Nothing says
Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cute booties! $4.99? am I reading this right?!! that's a steal :)

issa says
Friday, October 16, 2009

very cute! and the boots.. such a steal. LUCKY.

Stacy says
Friday, October 16, 2009

such a great buy on the boots! the print on that dress is gorgeous

i just made a post about revealing one's flaws and inner beauty, you should check it out
http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Dane says
Friday, October 16, 2009

4.99?? Whoa what a steal. The dress is too pretty!





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Phyllis says
Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mmmyea!!! Great find, why not? And yea, I think that dress shortened just a bit would look amazing!!

Loving your blog hun.

clairegrenade says
Sunday, October 18, 2009

oh my word how adorable is this???

you look great!

May Kasahara says
Monday, October 19, 2009

the print on the dress is great.
I agree a couple inches off the bottom and it would be a killer semi-mini!