I <3 matte

IMG_1850

IMG_1846

From left to right: pink about it, strawberry suede, really red, and wine not


I heart matte - Revlon matte lipstick.

In my previous post, I said I wanted to buy more....
And that's exactly what I did.

pssst! They're currently buy 1 get 1 free at CVS with your CVS card.

IMG_1861
wearing "wine not"
plum shades are totally in this season btw.


4 Responses to "I <3 matte"

Chomy says
Monday, October 12, 2009

I love Revlon matte lip too....currently rotating Pink about it and Strawberry Suede and fabulous fig!!! i am hoooked!

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Monday, October 12, 2009

will have to check it out. thx for the tip.

Tricia Dinh says
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have wine not!

dapper kid says
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Loving that wine not colour! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)