All about the Heels

IMG_1763

IMG_1766

IMG_1767

VS dress, target cardigan, vintage belt, Colin Stuart heels

Wore this last week on Friday to work for casual Friday.

I've always in the past ordered clothes from VS, but always ended up returning them, but I was somewhat satisfied with this dress. Although it has to be worn with a belt or else I just feel pregnant in it.

People always ask me why I still wear heels on "casual friday", and I'm like... uh WHY NOT?!




5 Responses to "All about the Heels"

May Kasahara says
Friday, October 02, 2009

how is your hair always so flawless?
so JEALOUS.
ps. awesome color on you.

Anonymous

your face looks so fresh in this post. such flawless skin!

Christen says
Friday, October 02, 2009

That shade of blue is perfect on you. And I wear heels on Casual Friday too! No one ever understands.

Hanh, Life-in-Travel says
Friday, October 02, 2009

Pretty blue!!1
I love wearing heels when I'm going out.
Hanh,

Farrah @ Stylecrumbs says
Monday, October 05, 2009

That dress looks so soft and comfy! Great look :)

Farrah
stylecrumbs.blogspot.com