Poll: Which story should win the session?



Poll: Which story should win the session?


Hi Everyone!
If you haven't yet, please read STORY 1 and vote for Tramanh of phi-style and her fiance!

7 Responses to "Poll: Which story should win the session?"

Mads says
Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've read their story and I so loved it.. THey are truly destined for each other and I love the part about the chickens..

Anonymous

Hi... I've been following this love story from the beginning of the contest in hopes that your friend and future husband would win. Clearly it is the best story out there! However... I am not sure how story # 2 ever got the lead in the first place... and now that the contest is almost coming to an end they are 1st place once again... I mean is this throwing up signs to anyone that they are cheating or is it just me?

clouds of tulle says
Monday, September 14, 2009

This comment has been removed by the author.

clouds of tulle says
Monday, September 14, 2009

@ anonymous -
my friends DO have the best story right?
we've actually had the same thoughts as you about them cheating but we can't really prove that so that really sucks. I just hope that the best will still win. Thanks for voting! tell your friends to help out too!

Anonymous

I have been telling the people that I work with to vote for them!!! We don't even know you guys, but deep inside we all are jealous that her fiance would write that for her... None of our men would do that for us!!! hahah US DYING of ENVY... but back to the more serious matters at hand... 100 votes in a matter of a couple of hours? I mean com' on....

clouds of tulle says
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

@ anonymous -
LOL, I know what you mean about being envious! yes DYING. haha
yea we've done lots of speculating about them cheating and even considered coming back at them by maybe doind the same thing. But at the end my friends decided that they didn't want to stoop to the level. Come on, we all know who SHOULD WIN, right?

Sparky says
Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HELLO!!!! omg, what a crazy night of houston fun. i barely remember eating a burger and found the receipt the next day -_-

hope we can go out for some more dancing soon!