make a bold statement..... with a necklace

IMG_1742

IMG_1739

white shirt (forgot from where), old navy wide leg pants, necklace from my mom

The bf is out of town this week.

Things I've learned:

1. my dogs follow me EVERYWHERE - even if it's only five feet from the couch to the tv

2. I tend to leave all the lights on in the apt.

3. I don't eat dinner.

4. my dogs sleep RIGHT next to me, one on each side - I use to think they slept next to me because the bf kicks them, but apparently they just like sleeping RIGHT next to me. SHRUG. No wonder I wake up sore every morning.

5. real time television is great (as opposed to downloading)

6. Kanye West is an ass.




IMG_1762


5 Responses to "make a bold statement..... with a necklace"

vanessa

what? please eat something instead of nothing for dinner.

issa says
Thursday, September 17, 2009

haha kanye is weird. but i admittedly still like his music..

tinklestar says
Sunday, September 20, 2009

aww, i missed ya too! haha. yea, i've been pretty mia and feeling blah lately. definitely need a change of weather before i start taking pics again!

haha, that's so cute that your dogs play favorites!

Abyan @ Stylecrumbs says
Monday, September 28, 2009

Aww! Love the necklace! Yes real time television is actually much better than downloading--but I left the states so I dont have much choice!

Big Daddy says
Thursday, October 01, 2009

ah your dogs are so cute! i like your b&w outfit!