Oh No I Didn't...

IMG_1688

IMG_1687
F21 skirt, BeBe silk tank, asos heels


Thank you all for sticking around, despite all my laziness!


The other day I wandered into Borders for a book or two, and I swear I always involuntarily end up in the Young Adults/Teen section. Just like that other day. I'm browsing and walking down aisles of books, pick up this one, read the synopsis, and I instantly want to buy.
OH But wait - I do a once-over of the cover and I see the word TEEN. WHAT? AGAIN? Ok, no I will not buy this book! Not another YA book, no.. no.. NO.

So I put the book down, walk around. I think I went back to that book about 3 times the whole time I was the book store. NO KIDDING. But after much self control and determination for not reading another YA book, I walked out with two OTHER books.


YAY I did it.




11 Responses to "Oh No I Didn't..."

Suzanne says
Thursday, August 27, 2009

love the heels!

Maggie says
Thursday, August 27, 2009

LOL, i still shamelessly browsing thru Teen Vogue once in a while and i certainly don't give a damn (always bear in mind the keyword "young at heart")! ;)
Wish my hair can be half as "obedience" as urs, love the bang on u!

Passion4Fashion says
Thursday, August 27, 2009

I try not to worry about the labels on books or anything else. I TRY to read what I want to regardless.

Monica says
Friday, August 28, 2009

yea! you got water for elephants =D
let me know if you like it- i thought it was really good

Marcella says
Sunday, August 30, 2009

I love those heels! My tank from my last post was F21 :)

CHICMUSE says
Sunday, August 30, 2009

LOVE THE LOOK. GORGEOUS SHOES..





XX
CHICMUSE

Elise says
Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hi, just had to leave a note for you to say what a beautiful blog you have here. Interesting, creative posts and great pictures as well - perfect ! Thank you for sharing them and best wishes...

Rach says
Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lovely skirt, I think I saw it at f21 too. Those shoes are awesome, I keep seeing imitations of it but they all look gwacky in comparison

we wear things says
Wednesday, September 02, 2009

great outfit! this is what you wore on the night of our pseudo INTERNETZ MEETZ. we need a redo.

ps i have that necklace too :)

Farrah @ Stylecrumbs says
Thursday, September 03, 2009

I really like your bangs! And not to mention your effortless chic style ;)


Farrah
http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

Fashion Pix says
Friday, September 04, 2009

Beautiful, the skirt looks great on you!