Laziness has taken over....

IMG_1661

IMG_1663
old navy shorts, BeBe cropped tank, SM shoes, F21 accessories

It's been a long time! I've been so lazy with the outfits and nothing has been worthy to take pics of. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon!

This outfit was from about 2-3 weeks ago (yes that's how lazy I have been).

On another note, Blue is in Fashion has featured me on her blog, check it out.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!




6 Responses to "Laziness has taken over...."

Denysia says
Friday, August 14, 2009

you have the cutest outfits! i could never pull this one off.

kimvee says
Friday, August 14, 2009

awww your bangs are super cute & you're so stylish as always :)

StyleBrownie says
Sunday, August 16, 2009

wow your style.. so slick. i love it!!i came upon blog accidentally and i love it!!

:)

BARA
www.stylebrownie.blogspot.com

J. says
Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love this outfit! And you look fab in it!

Grace Like Kelly says
Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I think everyone is blog lazy lately, you look great. Maybe we are all just ready for fall and fall fashion. luv!

Juuli says
Sunday, August 23, 2009

love ur style !