Packing....

IMG_1620

IMG_1623
F21 dress, BCBG peep toe booties

Tomorrow is moving day. I should be packing. I took my last vacation day of the year for packing.

Am I packing?

I'm really just sitting here wondering how in the world did we cumulate so much stuff this past year. Maybe I should stop buying shoes?

MAYBE.


10 Responses to "Packing...."

MizzJ says
Friday, July 10, 2009

Hot shoes! I'm so in love with peep-toe booties. Where are you moving to?

Hehe and yes I am Chinese! I also probably love k a bit too much for my own good.

Lily G. says
Friday, July 10, 2009

Love those shoes, a girl can never have too many shoes ;)

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

tinklestar says
Friday, July 10, 2009

hmm, i would just hire movers rather than stop buying shoes!

Tiffany says
Friday, July 10, 2009

you look so pretty! ugh, i hate moving too, after my last move I swore I would stop buying so much stuff!

kimvee says
Friday, July 10, 2009

Ooo! I'm loving the bangs! Very fierce :P I love all of your previous outfits as well :)

Mads says
Saturday, July 11, 2009

Don't stop, loving your shoe eyecandies..=P Good luck in packing..=)

Song of Style says
Saturday, July 11, 2009

hope u have fun moving.. i shall be moving soon and can't wait to get a bigger apartment! haha

Suzanne says
Sunday, July 12, 2009

no, buying shoes is lovely :), haha!
xx

Kristin says
Monday, July 13, 2009

That dress is gorgeous on you! Rockin' bangs!

Tiana Couture's Addict says
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What an georgous style! and those shoes...I'll die for!O_O