Moving Frenzy

gene party 2

gene party 1

gene party 3
I am wearing F21 jumpsuit.

Packing packing packing - moving moving moving.


Moving apartments have turned into total frenzy! We have both apartment until the 25th of July which means procrastinating in bringing everything over at once. Which is good but at the same time not so great, and very time consuming.....

Did you bring the dish washer detergent?

No.

How we gonna wash dishes then?

I don't know.

Did you bring my suit?

No.

What am I going to wear to work tomorrow?

I don't know.

Yea, we made lots of extra trips back to the old place to get random stuff.

All this commotion also meant that I did not get a chance to take outfit pics from this past weekend. We'll just deal with these macbook photobooth pics they had at a friend's going away party. It was like the whole deal... macbook, spotlight, and photo printer! It was quite fun.

(phi-style and phi-style fiance included)

4 Responses to "Moving Frenzy"

Mads says
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The 4 of you always seem to have fun times together.. Love the whacky poses..=) Packing is truly a hassle but unpacking and remembering where you put your stuff is crazier for me!=P BTW, thanks for linking me..=)

Maggie says
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funny how coincidentally a few of my blogger pals were moving!! :) I know its kinda hectic, hope u would settle down pretty soon!
Yep, we met thru Chictopia, i have just decided to reopen my blog, fxxk those haters! =)

Mode Junkie says
Thursday, July 16, 2009

love your jumpsuit! ;)
i hope the moving ends soon!

click here to visit me at mode junkie!

issa says
Thursday, July 16, 2009

LOL love these. bangs look so good on you!