Just another Thursday Night

IMG_1651

IMG_1652

IMG_1655IMG_1649
target dress, colin stuart pumps, F21 cuff, crazy puppy

aaah... greasy hair causing bangs to split apart. So not flattering.

Dinner last week with Tramanh and Co. at Voice. Can't beat $25 for a 3 course meal!
We had fun camera time afterwards, check it out on phi-style.


16 Responses to "Just another Thursday Night"

Tiffany says
Monday, July 27, 2009

that blue is really pretty on you!

Suzanne says
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

love the dress :)

Domennie says
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

love the electric blue colour of this dress and the zipper detail..it makes it look so edgy:)

steph says
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You look so cute! Love the dress, it's from Target? Ah, so cute.

Bangs look good. I'm having a bang crisis myself. I want to shave my head. lol.

- Daniela - says
Thursday, July 30, 2009

what brand is that dress?? I love it - is it in stores now?

clouds of tulle says
Thursday, July 30, 2009

-Daniela-

The dress is from the Target Go international line. I think it's their own Go International line instead of a designer. But I don't think they're in stores anymore. I got it a few months ago.

Maverick Malone says
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love those pumps SO much!! I want them!!!

xx.

somedaynewyorker says
Sunday, August 02, 2009

Cute. That royal blue is very flattering on you.

Dream Sequins says
Monday, August 03, 2009

The blue is very becoming on you. To echo what everyone else is saying. :)

we wear things says
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

love this dress on you!!

xs says
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

i hate when my bangs do that!

Blue is in Fashion says
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Nice outfits here!

6roove says
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

beautiful dress, cool outfit!

http://stylewaves.blogspot.com

Blue is in Fashion says
Friday, August 14, 2009

Hi, one of your outfits is featured on my blog today :)
Love your style, ciao!

Rach says
Friday, August 14, 2009

I loved that dress in store and it looks great on you. The black pumps really compliment it:]

Styleseeking Zurich says
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

that dress is really pretty.
love the zipper detail!

miji