AIRA

When I first heard that my friend from college and her little sister had started their own line of clothing, I was like - What?! REALLY?! Awesome!!

Then I went to the website.... and I was totally impressed.
But I was not too surprised, since she was a total fashionista already back in college.
(seriously always eye-ing her with envious stares, haha)

Well anyway, please check out their website for their fabulous Spring 2009 collection. The drapery is to die for.....

Two of my favorites:

aira1

aira2


love traveling bag
Also, their new Love Traveling Bag now available for purchase here!!
They're reversible and come in three different colors.
They also have the Love sling-bag. Check it out!

Cute right?!


** all photos from Airanyc.com

7 Responses to "AIRA"

Suzanne says
Wednesday, July 08, 2009

beautiful stuff!
xx

JINX says
Thursday, July 09, 2009

will you please send me your email address..i want to feature you on my blog...fashionjinx@live.com

FASHOINJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHIONJINX
FASHINOJINX
FASHINOJINX

tokyostargirl says
Thursday, July 09, 2009

thanks for stopping by! yes - the shopping in tokyo is absolutely fabulous! it's going to be so hard to leave!

thanks for sharing your friend's site - cute stuff!

Couture Carrie says
Thursday, July 09, 2009

Fantastic pieces! Love that orange gown!

xoxox,
CC

gae says
Friday, July 10, 2009

have a look at my friend's shop :)

unique and lovely vintage jewellery collection :)

enjoy!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7380029

Diane says
Friday, July 10, 2009

that orange color is so pretty!

Kristin says
Monday, July 13, 2009

LOVE the reversible bag. Too adorable!