Give me Sleep

IMG_1545

IMG_1546

IMG_1536
aa tulip skirt and bra, express sheer tee, vintage belt, SM shoes, F21 necklace


I don't think I remember most of this night. But it was CRAZY. There was pre-party and there was a post-party and there was hungover-ness the next day. SO SAD. haha

My face does not match my crazy tan and why do my ankles look so skinny in these pictures?

The other day my car overheated on the way to my parents house for dinner. And I freaked out hoping that the engine would not blow up. The meter hand was all the way up at the H, which is NOT GOOD. So I ended up leaving my poor car at my parents and bf came to pick me up.

But no car means no sleep.

Bf has been dropping me off at work everyday. I usually have to be at work 45 min after he does. Him dropping me off means I have to be at work at 730am - 1 hour and 15 mins before I normally have to be there. Yes it sucks, and yes I'm VERY TIRED. And it does not help that it's 100 degrees outside either.


9 Responses to "Give me Sleep"

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love those kind of nights - in moderation - or not. Not the hungover part of course - even though it gives you an excuse to order some big ol ridiculous breakfast sandwich in the morning.

issa says
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

love it!

why am i as tan as y'all... i haven't even been to mexico... SO DARK.

PHOTOG says
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Absolutely gorgeous - Love the silhouette

Slices of Beauty... says
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stunning!

Savvy Mode SG says
Thursday, June 18, 2009

lovely shoes and the belt is so perfect.

shopgirl28 says
Thursday, June 18, 2009

I like how the red belt looks with the outfit. Those shoes are so fierce.

kimvee says
Thursday, June 18, 2009

OHMYGOSH! I really like this outfit, it is super awesome! :P

Hanh, Life-in-Travel says
Friday, June 19, 2009

WOW, I really love thie outfit. you rock!!!

Hanh,

Ore says
Friday, June 19, 2009

this outfit is very pretty i love the look
visit my blog: http://www.oreiabatan.blogspot.com