Don't wanna grow up

IMG_1315c

IMG_1307c

IMG_1314c
F21 pocket tank, jeans, & jewelry, Modern Vintage shoes


This was before friend's wedding, before vacation.  My timeline is all messed up apparently.  haha.  This was the debut of my first Gilt Groupe purchase, and I heart them!


I sometimes wish I was still in school, just so I could wear whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.  Now it seems that I have to put outfits aside for the weekend or for going out purposes.  

Who the hell wants to wait that long!  I want to wear that outfit now!  

Unfortunately working in a strictly professional attire industry, it doesn't work that way.  Though I DO like to put together stylish, work appropriate outfits I wish I wasn't so restricted, especially since I work at a bank.  

boo.


11 Responses to "Don't wanna grow up"

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I love those heels.
they make me rethink white/cream heels completely!

Song of Style says
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wow love ur shoes

kelly says
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

those jeans kick booty!!!

not to rub it in but i wear jeans everyday...(self employed) lol but i do remember the corporate jobs and the suits - haaated them.

you know if i was RL i would pull my whole collection either. Your last sentence is so true. dont judge the jeans and tshirts....because you just never know...and most of the time people that totally get dolled up are faking the funk

bisou-joue says
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

great outfit ! i love your jeans !

issa says
Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh wow those shoes are fantastic

- Daniela - says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

great ripped jeans
love them

Tiffany says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

you are absolutely gorgeous! love the whole look.

Dream Sequins says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love those shoes! And I like that crouching shot. Nice touch :D

ann says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

I like those shoes :)

tinklestar says
Friday, June 12, 2009

great shoes!

i also secretly wish i was back in school so that i could wear whatever i want. work clothes can be so boring!

Kristin says
Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fabulous look!! Who says we have to grow up?