Back and burned from Cozumel

pretty beach

beach

IMG_1480
F21 cover-up and sunnies, Bernardo "miami" sandals, swim suit from Macy's.


yay I'm back in good ol' Houston, TX.


well not really "yay", but it's good to be home I guess.


Cozumel was great, it was perfect. Laying on the beach all day, a little bit of snorkeling, a long day of touring the island on a jeep, and drinking all day everything. Everything was perfect. Although bf and I both got a little sun burned. Ouch.. not good.


I couldn't ask for a better vacation.

baby mike

IMG_1486


It's good to be back and blogging!!




10 Responses to "Back and burned from Cozumel"

paola says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

oh my!!!!this place is paradise!!!!

Denise says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

wow! i wanna go there someday. One of the best i've seen.

the white dress you're wearing is just perfect in that paradise. So cute.

Hanh says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Cozumel is beautiful place. Glad you had fun. the blue of the sea is gorgeous.
You look like Blair in Gossip Girl on your last post.
Hanh,

www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

- Daniela - says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

what an amazing place!!! such a clear blue... can't wait to go one day!!!

kelly says
Tuesday, June 09, 2009

wow that looks beautiful! definitely would be a great place to get away too for a couple days!

I think im going to keep them too and my other things.. there are definitely some though i can sell with out even flinching!

Song of Style says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

i'll be in cozumel in 2 1/2 weeks.....
can u surf in cozumel?

Tiffany says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

ooh! looks like a blast!

I will be in the riviera maya next month, totally looking forward to it!

May Kasahara says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

oh I am JEALOUS!
so pretty * * *

maurenice@ Heights of fashion says
Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cozumel is gorgeous! I bet u had a blast! I loved it when I went.

And u look so adorable in soo many of your postings.

Please come and visit our blog so you can see some pictures we just put of my trip to Costa Rica and other hot stuff.

Muahhhz,

Maurenice
http://heightsoffashion.typepad.com/

Daisy says
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It looks so pretty there!