17 at heart

IMG_1350c

IMG_1348c

IMG_1351c

IMG_1343c
F21 jumpsuit & glasses, H&M bracelet, BeBe sandals


hmm this was also worn before the vacation.  I guess I'll be going back in time from now on.... 

Actually I just didn't have a chance to post these before I left for cozumel so I'm doing it now.

I wore this for a casual lunch date with my friend.  It was soo comfy.  

Just wanted to throw in a picture of my loved ones.  =)

IMG_1305
Butter on the left, Chewie on the right.  They luv each other.


Last night I finished reading the last book of a Young Adult three part series call The Mortal Instruments.

COB

I know, I know you think I'm silly and ridiculous.  What's a 27 year old doing reading a YA book?  Call me crazy but I enjoyed it.  It was easy to read, the plot was interesting enough to make me not want to sleep at night, so why not?  I finished the whole entire 2nd book on the beach and it was fun!  So I'm really 17 at heart.  haha

Apparently some people have call this a cross between Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.    Which is pretty accurate I guess, except the main characters are both human and it's not only about vampires but demons in general.  AND the teenagers are normal, contrary to the ones in Twilight.  It's definitely has more juicy details then just kissing.  BUT I have to say that Twilight was still better. =)

So when I finished the book last night, slightly buzzed, I was sad that it was over.  But I get sad when every book I read is over.  It's kind of like a feeling of - so what am I going to do now?  haha but don't worry I got over it.  Besides I can just read it again. *shrug*

Anyway, I'm planning on getting serious with the next book I read called Lake with No Name.  The Daily Obsession recently wrote an entry on this book and it immediately captured me.  A true story of a girl and her life during the time of the Tiananmen Square Massacre, better known Six-four in the chinese society.  It intrigued me mostly because its a true story of a girl and her struggles through this time including a forbidden love, and it chronicles a piece of chinese history that I did not know much about.

So the book is ordered and on its' way to me.  I can't wait.  Tell you guys about it after I'm done!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!




9 Responses to "17 at heart"

Nicholas says
Friday, June 12, 2009

i like this one erica, both sexy and cute. AND it's one of those outfits that i can say if i had a gf, i wish she'd have that in her wardrobe!

Hanh says
Friday, June 12, 2009

haha....Great mind think the same. We are twin..Love it!!!!

Hanh,

www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

ps: the cats are so cute.

tinklestar says
Friday, June 12, 2009

love the jumpsuit! but i may be a bit biased since i have a similar one sitting in my closet ;)

Denise says
Sunday, June 14, 2009

that is a great romper. I have 5 pairs of jumpsuits i never got to wear, now that you reminded me, time to bring them out soon.

i must day you have a great pair of legs. Am jealous.

- Daniela - says
Sunday, June 14, 2009

loooooovvvveeeeee the jumpsuit! I want it ! eehehe
xoxo

platformshoesandwintercoat says
Sunday, June 14, 2009

i get sad when i finish books too. having said that, i recently read madame bovary and i was kinda glad when that was over.

phi s t y l e says
Sunday, June 14, 2009

i like this set of pictures!

and yes, your cats are very cute. hahahha.

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love YA too.
I still read and re-read my weetzie bat books

Song of Style says
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i really like this outfit.
black rompers are always nice