Vintage rocks

Photobucket

Photobucket
express tee, vintage skirt, Elie Tahari nude pumps




Totally vintage, totally awesome. I got this skirt a couple years ago at this huge second hand store about 30 min away from Houston towards Galveston. My friend said that they had great stuff and the store is huge, so I tagged along to check it out.

OMG.

It WAS huge. There were racks and racks of clothes, I did not know where to start. But we started our raid. A lot of the clothes were larger sizes so it was kind of hard to decide what to get and alter and what not to get. I didn't leave with a lot of stuff but I found some good stuff, like this purple skirt. I was kind of iffy about it at first, because the material is crepe. Who wears crepe nowadays? (this was like 3 years ago, I don't think crepe was used that much at all) But I got it anyway and now I love it.

This just shows how fashion is always recycling. Now I want to raid my mom's closet.


10 Responses to "Vintage rocks"

Tiffany says
Friday, May 22, 2009

perfect outfit, love it with the nude pumps!

Hanh says
Saturday, May 23, 2009

simply classic! perfect with your nude pumps!
Hanh,
www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

Nini's Style says
Monday, May 25, 2009

I love vintage. You look simple and elegant.
Nini

phi s t y l e says
Monday, May 25, 2009

your legs look good and skinny. =)

Lily says
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple yet chic. I especially love the color combination.

XOXO,
Lily

BLEED FOR FASHION

Hanako66 says
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is so pretty....your skirt goes so great with those heels!

jessica says
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

gorge, i love sifting thrugh old clothes :]

kimvee says
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love the vintage skirt & this outfit is so simple & chic! :)

May Kasahara says
Thursday, May 28, 2009

perfect!

MizzJ says
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Cute outfit! Purple is such a unique color for a skirt and those nude pumps are fab.