Still Alive




James Perse tank, F21 leggings, F21 shoes, bf's speedmaster watch

Hello, I'm alive! Sorry for the lack of posting for the past 2 weeks. Where have I been?

For starters, my computer is officially dead. Therefore I've been having to share computers with bf. Second, we were supposed to go on vacation but never made it.

Due to the swine flu, we cancelled Cozumel and tried to re-book for another destination. Except doing this last minute means we go no where. Therefore instead we headed off to Austin for a couple of days. As you can see, I'm in our hotel room.

6 Responses to "Still Alive"

- Daniela - says
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

oh.. :( so sorry about your trip.. I have been longing for a mexico vacation also.. that's all I've thought about since Jan and now I'm afraid to go!!
try to have fun ! a vacation is a vacation, right? :)
xx

Leica Lucida says
Thursday, May 14, 2009

I like your blog! And its too bad about Mexico. =( I hope Austin is fun regardless.

missKaren says
Friday, May 15, 2009

Damn girl, damn girl, look at them shoes! Fierce.
Super bummer about your trip, many people are having the same prob lately. Come to Vegas. There's something for everyone here.

kelly says
Saturday, May 16, 2009

sorry to hear about your vacation plans. Its better then getting swine flu! =( at least i know where ever your going you look fabulous!

thanks for following my blog!

xs says
Monday, May 18, 2009

austin! i love it; i used to live there. hope you're having fun!

issa says
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oooh i'm glad you guys had a good time in Austin at least!! love the shoes.. and the whole look!