Red lips and Houston sucks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
express oversized T, express pants, Colin Stuart shoes, F21 necklace

Ok so I wore this for the pictures, and then switched out the necklace and shoes when I went out the door. The shoes actually hurt alot, maybe because they're one size too small and because my feet are just too wide. They're actually in the "return" pile of stuff in the apt. but I wanted to wear them for these pictures anyway.

So I'm not going to re-state what phi style has already posted about in this entry on what happened on this particular night, and how much Houston sucks when it comes to fashion and style. Lets just say, Houston could not be more boring.

BLEH.



So on that note, I was sure Houston would be not be ready for this:



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Levis checkered pants, shirt from Japan, skinny tie from boutique in chinatown

Worn on a different night, a few weeks back. I know this might not seem over the top but I was definitely anticipating comments, and stares, and possibly pointing fingers. It's HOUSTON guys.

But maybe I had had one too many drinks - I did not notice anything of that sort, but I'm sure all those things happened.


BTW, How do we like the red lipstick? First time in red.

5 Responses to "Red lips and Houston sucks"

issa says
Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ugh bouncers in houston do suck.. and can even lean towards being racist... sorry you guys had a hard time that night!

you and the boy look great though!

LACY says
Friday, May 29, 2009

both of you guys look flawless :)

http://lacysmess.blogspot.com

Nina (femme rationale) says
Friday, May 29, 2009

loving the red lipstick. and i didn't realize houston was like that. that sux. i'm sorry...

May Kasahara says
Saturday, May 30, 2009

the red lips are PERFECT

tinklestar says
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I agree with you... Houston does suck. I don't go out too often but the times I do, the bouncers are so racist at the nicer clubs.... and I cannot stand ghetto Asian clubs so that really doesn't leave too many options left!