one sunny saturday...

IMG_1284c

IMG_1290c
F21 harem pants, Vince tank, Steven by SM pumps



Wore this outfit on a bright, sunny, and hot Saturday. Grabbed lunch with phi style and co. then headed to do some shopping at mall with bf.
These pants got me alot of weird and curious stares at the mall. Which is puzzling to me since I see pants like these selling in various stores all over the city but I never see anyone actually wearing them. WEIRD.


BUT it's Houston.



I DID get one compliment though. BF was trying pants in Club Monoco, I went to the fitting room area to look for him and one of the sales associates was looking at me with curious eyes, and I just kind of looked at him like.. okaaay... But then while I was waiting outside of the fitting rooms, the same sales associate came up to me:


SA: "those pants are so cool!"


me: (haha) thanks


SA: "I was looking at them and I was like 'wow those are some cool pants!!' "


me: (hahaha) yea thanks!


He was TOTALLY awesome, of course he might have been gay, which are the best people ever, right?!


He made my day. haha.



Yay for new computer (FINALLY) but its driving me crazy. I can't figure why my pictures are all pixelated and grainy on my computer and ONLY mine. Pictures on my fellow bloggers like you look FINE! I don't understand.



5 Responses to "one sunny saturday..."

Lily G. says
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cute outfit. Love the harem pants coming into fashion.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

jules says
Sunday, May 31, 2009

These are adorable.

phi s t y l e says
Sunday, May 31, 2009

hahaha so true. why are we the only ones who wear these pants? and they sell them even at TARGET. WHO ARE BUYING THESE PANTS.

Maverick Malone says
Monday, June 01, 2009

I love the pants, but Im not sure if I could pull them off. They look great on you, though!

xox, mavi

xs says
Monday, June 01, 2009

well, i love those pants. i'm sure you can rely on the gay sales associate to have good taste!