snake-y




express pants, F21 tank, Steven by SM pumps, F21 necklace and bf's speedmaster watch

What I wore on a gloomy saturday afternoon, with pouring rain and a humid Denny's.  

After Denny's we went to a high-end sale held by the Salvation Army.  Unfortunately I'm not that great at thrift shopping.  In my defense, there were hardly any small sizes.

Then we went to the jewelry store, bf wanted to buy a new watch.  I couldn't disagree, especially since it means I get to take over the old watch.  haha.

And what I received yesterday in a package from Hautelook:



Erica Anenberg double finger snake ring.  It definitely looks better on the middle and ring fingers than on the index finger.  


.::EDIT::.

coincidently we watched Pineapple Express last night and this morning I realized yesterday was 420.  How weird is that?



12 Responses to "snake-y"

kimvee says
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've been wanting a snake ring myself, that is awesome! :) Love the pants too hehe

issa says
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

omg that ring is too cool! love it!

jessica says
Thursday, April 23, 2009

i love that snake ring !!
it's gorge .
& pineapple express is so funny :)

Hanh says
Friday, April 24, 2009

Wow, love the snake ring, super cool!. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Hanh,
www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

phi s t y l e says
Saturday, April 25, 2009

we knew it was 420....hahaha. me, tu, and hai ate a whole large pizza by ourselves monday night. =(

- Daniela - says
Monday, April 27, 2009

great ring! Love double finger rings lately...
xx

Rach says
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovely shoes, you have great style. I think being drawn to greys makes your look edgy

jules says
Saturday, May 02, 2009

I love your ring.

Linnéa says
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Great outfit!!
LOVE your ring <3<3
xoxo L.

eye-balling style! says
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Great pants!

Tiffany says
Friday, May 22, 2009

ooh I just bought two Erica Anenberg double ring fingers! they should come in a week or two, I'm so excited to get them! love your snake one.

Maggie says
Sunday, May 24, 2009

Loving ur pants! This is what i would definitely wear, simple n chic!

xoxo,
Maggie