shopping the "donation" closet






F21 skirt, A/X shirt, Steven by SM pumps

Outfit I wore to work a couple weeks but haven't posted until now. Love this skirt for the tulip pleating/gathering at the waist. Bad thing about it, it's knit which is not very forgiving in the buttocks area... but I think I've gotten over it.


I don't think I've ever worn this shirt before since buying it 3-4 years ago at the A/X San Marcos outlet. So I dug it out while going through my immense pile of clothes at my parents house and thought I would give it a shot. The pile I was so serious about donating when my mom asked me what I wanted to do with my clothes. hmm... guess I'll have to rethink that thought.

Well turns out, this shirt is great! That's shopping your closet for me!


Vacation coming up, can't wait to get out of Houston!! so excited.


13 Responses to "shopping the "donation" closet"

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so pretty!

jules says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You look perfect, I love going through old clothes.

MizzJ says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cute work outfit! Very chic.

Sweet Things says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

great shirt.

issa says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

it's always nice finding good finds in your own closet!

soooo where are you headed for vacation?!

Anonymous

Oh I love your outfit! A/X is fantastic =)

Emz says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oops that was me I accidentally clicked on anonymous!

fabulous everything says
Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oooh where are you going for vacay?

clouds of tulle says
Thursday, April 16, 2009

@ issa and fabulous everything -

we're going to Cozumel! Can't wait.

tanya says
Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love black and white outfits--you look lovely!

MR style says
Friday, April 17, 2009

u look sexy

Nina (femme rationale) says
Friday, April 17, 2009

it's always a nice feeling when you shop ur own closet.

La Couturier says
Saturday, April 18, 2009

So pretty; I love the skirt!

Bisous,
La C.