shin-eey








express shiny knit leggings, LnA tank, F21 cardigan, asos shoes


wow I'm, like, 3 different colors!


I tend to wear either all black or only two shades of colors. I was actually very hesitant to wear this but I ended up really liking it!


This was my second time wearing these shoes, and I just LOVE them. 5 inches, what's not to love!?

Butter is eyeing them too..... (remind me to put them away)


9 Responses to "shin-eey"

Shini says
Wednesday, April 08, 2009

(Butter is soo cute!) those shoes are greaat, I can't believe they were lowered down to an affordable price and I refused to grab it...I like how you kept everything simple to accentuate the shoes!

Emz says
Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I love your shoes!!

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, April 08, 2009

the HEELSSS!
they are amazing.
oh and can I steal butter for a day?

- Daniela - says
Friday, April 10, 2009

5 inches!! I can't... I'd be over 6 ft tall...hahaha

Maverick says
Friday, April 10, 2009

Those heels are so killer!

xx. mavi

kimvee says
Friday, April 10, 2009

As always, you have the best shoes EVER! :)

issa says
Monday, April 13, 2009

ooh the leggings look so good on you!

JGeb says
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Your shoes are hot!!

budget chic says
Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Thanks for leaving a comment. Wow those shoes look great on you. Now I know what they will look like when I get them. Super cute outfit too!

I just ordered a pair off of Ebay from someone who ordered the wrong size. UK sizes are kinda confusing but I now know that a size 4 is like a 6.5 / 7 in U.S. Sizes. I had to learn that the hard way.