glitter eggs

I was looking through a recent Martha Stewart magazine and I saw this:



image credit: marthastewart.com

So pretty!!!

I have a thing for shiny, glittery things.  But look! such pretty eggs!  I wanted to make them but considering Easter was the next day, and making glitter eggs after Easter seemed pointless, so I decided to just post Martha's eggs instead of mine.  =)

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! It was a really nice day today in Houston, perfect for Easter egg hunting.  =)




6 Responses to "glitter eggs"

yiqin; says
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love glittery things too! I have a pair of gold glitter flats & I cannot stop wearing it!

Devonbella says
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

omg those are awesome eggs xx

Rianna Bethany says
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so shiny!!!!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxx

MizzJ says
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pretty! My first thought when I saw these was: must buy some glitter eyeshadow.

Yuka says
Thursday, April 16, 2009

omg they are so special!

grace says
Saturday, April 18, 2009

beautiful. makes me want a kinder egg!!!!