Experimenting




F21 tank, express pants, target belt, F12 necklace, BCBG peeptoe booties

This was an outfit experiment. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to play around with these new pants I got on sale for $5.99 at express. They were $9.99 online and then an additionl 40% off! So cheap, I bought two pairs, the other in black.


I also bought two other pairs of pants. I liked all but one, that I was going to give to my mom, but I left it in the box. Then I put the box with all the other boxes sitting in the hallway ready to be thrown away. Therefore, it got trashed, along with the new pants. Great. Atleast they didn't cost alot, I guess.


3 Responses to "Experimenting"

Maverick Malone says
Sunday, April 19, 2009

I actually really like this look!! It almost reminds me of Ashley Olsen...the fit of the pants, with the heels! It looks great on you :)

xox, mavi

- Daniela - says
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

love the pants...off to look online for them!!

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the pants are winners. good score ♥