Project revealed


the BEFORE shoe
old Report shoes bought about 3-4 years ago.


the AFTER shoes worn with outfit
F21 leggings, random hooded jacket, express sweater





Then I decided I wanted to add MORE studs.

So....








The FINAL result.

What do you think? Do we like more studs or less? Unfortunately I would not be able to go back to less studs. That would mean holes in my shoes. HAHA.

Remember my Ankle Collar post? Well I was looking at my shoes and I noticed that these boots that I bought around 3-4 years ago are actually kind of like those Missoni pumps! They also have an ankle collar..... hmm interesting.

I haven't worn the final result out in public yet, but I'm hoping they will get positive feedback. =)


14 Responses to "Project revealed"

May Kasahara says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

excellenttttttt ♥

Anonymous

SO much better with more studs. you can never have enough studs.

Tiana Couture's Addict says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

WAOUH! THE BEST SHOES I've never seen! SINCERELY! you look so amazing, so sexy!
xoxo

tanya says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

these are AMAZING! great job :-)

Tiffany says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

gorgeous! i love the DIY studs. you did such a great job!

Jen (MahaloFashion) says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

you did an amazing job
Rihanna would want to steal those boots from you.

Nini's Style says
Sunday, March 22, 2009

OMG... Those shoes are fabulous. You're brilliant!!!

Maverick says
Monday, March 23, 2009

I LOVE the studs!! So fab :) Great work!
xx.

issa says
Monday, March 23, 2009

ooooh i like it....

kimvee says
Monday, March 23, 2009

I love it either way! Wow, those shoes could be your weapon if someone tries to steal your purse hehe! Awesome! You did an excellent job with the studs :)

clouds of tulle says
Monday, March 23, 2009

kimvee~
hmm that's a good idea to use them as a weapon! lol

Nina (femme rationale) says
Monday, March 23, 2009

O.M.G. can i have those, please?? def. more studs!!

Mads says
Monday, June 08, 2009

Wow this is a very nice DIY love the boots!! I'm a new reader and I love your blog..=)

-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

ric says
Saturday, September 05, 2009
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.