Gotta have - Ankle Collar





OMG.



I need these Missoni pumps.
It's like a collar for you ankles. GENIUS.

Picture stolen from Mahalo Fashion.


Speaking of shoes. Check out my new purchases for a sweet deal.

Steve Madden Vribon otk boots
Regular price: $269.95
on sale: $99.99

Buy one get one 90% off means I also got these:


for $7.00!!!!
Double score.


Happy Paris Fashion Week!


5 Responses to "Gotta have - Ankle Collar"

May Kasahara says
Saturday, March 07, 2009

amazing deal!!!

Linnéa says
Sunday, March 08, 2009

I'm so happy that you wanted my new blog link<3
-check it out, and let me know what you think about it ;)
Great post <3

xoxo L.

- Daniela - says
Sunday, March 08, 2009

$7???????????????????????????????
wow.

issa says
Monday, March 09, 2009

lucky you both the boots and shoes.. HOT..


and ya.. shecky's was just ok.. i wouldn't recommend it unless you get tickets for free.. haha we only stayed 30 minutes.

tanya says
Monday, March 09, 2009

how cute! it IS like a collar for your ankles, brilliant :-)