Full and Flirty




H&M skirt, express shirt, nine west tie pumps

Due to the recent economy, I haven't been able to do any substantial shopping. Also when your dog decides to come down with an illness, and for all dog owners, we know how expensive those vet visits can get. Especially when they kindly recommend that blood work should be done to test all these things, which usually isn't needed and amounts to an arm and a leg. Sheesh!

So since my bank account is slowly dwindling down, I needed to dig into my closet and do some recycling. That is where this skirt came from. Its a very full skirt, with gussets all around. I'm completely into slim fitting skirts, i.e. pencil and tulip, but I decided to give this skirt another run for the day at work. It was actually kind of fun to wear it, because of the fullness, but not fun when the wind is 30mph outside. I literally had to hold it down so I wouldn't flash everyone walking by me!!

5 Responses to "Full and Flirty"

- Daniela - says
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

i know exactly what u mean! i've been filling up my 'bag' online then not going thru with the purchase cause I feel bad about spending the money... :////

can't wait to get back to my regular spending habits ;)

:* great shoes!

tanya says
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

those shoes and that skirt are just perfect together--so romantic!

jules says
Thursday, March 05, 2009

Oh I love that skirt, it is adorable.

May Kasahara says
Saturday, March 07, 2009

love this outfit. realllllly pretty and the heels are KILLER.

kimvee says
Tuesday, March 10, 2009

this outfit is so precious :) I love love your shoes! so adorable.