OTK or FMB





F21 tank, express shorts, steve madden otk boots, F21 accessories

The new otk boots (or as my co-worker calls them FMB's). I wasn't sure at first what I should wear these with, since my legs are so short. Skirts would have to be booty short and I'm always wearing leggings, so shorts it was.

I wish these boots had a higher heel. =( it would probably make me look and feel taller. Oh well I still like them.

I had met up with Dru!!! from we wear things and phi style, and Dru asked me if I had taken pictures of my outfit yet. HAHA. I guess that's how it is when you run around town with fellow fashion bloggers.

11 Responses to "OTK or FMB"

issa says
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

your legs definitely don't look short in this outfit! love the otk boots! we'll have to all have an internetz meetz soon!

vanessa

wow wow wow :) you look great! you are getting too skinny!

Emz says
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love your knee high boots!

phi s t y l e says
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i think i own almost everything you're wearing lol.

i can't find your studded cuff in the stores. =( i want one.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } says
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

amazing boots!

Nina (femme rationale) says
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

you look great in those boots! u don't look short at all - ur legs look fantastic.

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

fuckin HOT.
so hot.
great boots.

Indie.Tea says
Friday, March 20, 2009

If you had described your outfit in words, I think I'd probably think it was awful. BUT it looks fantastic, so chic...and you look great in it. The boots look fabulous.

Wilco says
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cool boots! Is there a model name on the Madden boots? Thanks.

clouds of tulle says
Wednesday, April 01, 2009

@wilco - the boots are called Vribon, you can see them in my blog entry titled "gotta have - ankle collar"

Thanks for your comment!

Matt

Wow don't be so humble, you look absoultely stunning and you boots are simply awesome!
Wow those boots!