Duo-Toned






F21 dress, colin stuart peep toe pumps

Wow I look really skinny in the second picture.....very misleading. Anyway, outfit for work the other day. I like the tulip skirt part of this dress and the belt detail, and it's long enough for work. My feet keep sliding down these shoes causing me to flop around in them, must get some insoles.

Excuse the pile of magazines on the shelf, I'm actually throwing those out today, I have way too many of those piling up in other places too. Rainy weekend, blah weather, ugh.

Been working on a project... it will make a debut later on, stay tuned!

Hope everyone else has a better weekend than me!

6 Responses to "Duo-Toned"

legally stylish says
Sunday, March 15, 2009

You are so skinny!!!!!! Jealous!!!

May Kasahara says
Monday, March 16, 2009

that F21 dress is a fabulous find.
you look stunning!

tanya says
Monday, March 16, 2009

you are skinny, silly girl :-) You look gorgeous, what a fabulous outfit!

Gloria C. says
Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You look freaking amazing. I'm jealous

Indie.Tea says
Friday, March 20, 2009

You are skinny, you look skinny in all of your pictures :)

Brook and Lyn says
Friday, March 20, 2009

I love high waisted skirts. So sexy...I don't really wear skirts but if I had your legs I totally would.