Closet full of nothing to wear




H&M kimono sweater, UO tank, F21 studded leggings, bakers boots

Ever feel like you have a closet full of nothing to wear? This night was one of those nights. Which is why this H&M sweater is appearing on this blog again.

As I was frantically looking for something to wear for a night out around town, I found these! I had forgotten about these studded leggings that were purchased a month ago. The leggings while hanging on the rack looked really short like capri leggings, which I'm kinda iffy about, but since the tag said "ONE SIZE", I decided to try them on anyway. Turns out they are made just like tights and go all the way down to my ankles. They also SNAG like tights, which is exacly what my dog did when she climbed up into my lap.

So... YES, something to wear! Now... WHAT to wear them with? ugh! I found myself always wearing leggings and tunics so I decided to do some layering. Turned out okay... right? eh good enough.

Houston has been going through some warm weather, but tomorrow it'll be in the 50's which means I can get some use out of my new $6 pea coats!


15 Responses to "Closet full of nothing to wear"

phi s t y l e says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

i liked this outfit. i remember thinking, that's good layering, erica. =)

emmet says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Actually...i don't really like the outfit but I like your overall look. I like the hair, the face and the overall body dimensions.

catherine says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

i like the outfit with the shape and the hair!

modern antoinette says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love your outfit. The studded leggings are great.

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

issa says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

studded leggings are hot. great layering indeed!

clouds of tulle says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

hmm i dunno why the pictures turned out so dark! they did not look like that on my screen at home!

SORRY GUYS!

Yuka says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

lol! i always feel like that!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love your leggings!!!

Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

i love the studded tights! i love studs, too. haha

sarah says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

great leggings!

May Kasahara says
Thursday, March 12, 2009

those F21 leggings are such a great find!

tanya says
Friday, March 13, 2009

wow, i love those studded leggings!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } says
Friday, March 13, 2009

gorgeous outfit! love everything you're wearing! :)

Maverick says
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love that outfit!! The leggings are so badass.

clouds of tulle says
Saturday, March 14, 2009

thanks everyone for the lovely comments. i really like these leggings too!
=)