boyfriend jeans?





I'm actually head to toe in F21.... which makes this post a little meaningless but I still like the outfit. Need to start shopping at other places, which is probably what I was thinking about in the first picture.. hence the look. Not sure.


These jeans are actually labeled as skinny jeans, but they're really only skinny at the bottom around the calves. And when I say skinny I mean - really tight around the calves. I had to cut the hem just so I could fold up them up and make myself some boyfriend jeans. I like the bleached and worn-in look - the studs on the pockets are a nice touch too.




My new puppy, Buttercup. We call her Butter. Can't really see her, I'll post a better picture of her next time. =)


Thank you for all those who liked my diy studded boots! More studs seems to be the verdict!


5 Responses to "boyfriend jeans?"

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

love your outfit and LOVE butter ♥

Vans says
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lol I love Forever21 but live all the way in London , so my accesss is denied. Nice Outfit

Tina { Luphia Loves... } says
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

gorgeous jeans! you look so chic!!

- Daniela - says
Friday, March 27, 2009

hey! just realized that your link was missing from my blogroll, which is why I havne't visited in a while..anyway, back to normal. hehe

Love the shoes ! And forever 21 is super cheap (exactly what we need these days..) my outfits have at least 1 piece of forever 21 clothing almost every day..eheheh

:* have a good weekend!

budget chic says
Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I love your jeans, we think alike. I have a pair just like those, except I bought mine 2 years ago so they are not the boyfriend style - really, really cute on you!