Splattered




Why does Chewie look possessed here? lol


target denim leggings, F21 paint splattered t, express sweater, steve madden boots, Marc by MJ bag

Can you tell I went shopping in this ensemble, shopping bags on the couch. Sorry I have been MIA for awhile and not keeping up with blogging. My computer is having issues and dying on me, which has caused me to not be able to do anything. As of right now it's doing okay, hopefully it doesn't go coo-coo on me during this post!

Went to the mall to do some shopping and exchanging. This t-shirt is a little too big but I kinda like it baggy-ish. The denim leggings are great, they fit exactly like leggings but are thick so they can be worn by itself without the longer shirts and tunics. And they were on sale for $17! Score. I love these shoes, they are really comfortable and they add a little attitude to my outfit and scored me a lot of compliments at the mall. =) They have a special place in my heart.

I went all out on accessories also, rings and bracelets all from F21.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

12 Responses to "Splattered"

missKaren says
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is gorgeous, all of it. Love the shirt, love the jewelry especially. Did you boots have those straps or did you add them? Either way, you're right about the attitude.

Marcella says
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh wow those studded boots! And those leggings are incredibly convincing as jeans lol

My shoes from my last post are from Siren :)

vanessa

i like the leggings! :) i want to go shopping with you!

- Daniela - says
Friday, February 27, 2009

great boots!!

I'm linking you so that I can visit more often...

please link me as well!
www.papomoda.blogspot.com

:* have a great weekend!

Hanako66 says
Friday, February 27, 2009

love this!!!

May Kasahara says
Friday, February 27, 2009

the denim leggings are AWESOME

kimvee says
Friday, February 27, 2009

Those boots are amazing along with your jeans! Where did you get those jeans?! For $17, what a steal!?

Btw, love the tulips you got for Valentine's Day. They look so pretty. :)

Emz says
Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love the shirt! and denim leggings? Wow, they look like jeans!

Maverick says
Sunday, March 01, 2009

I love those boots AND that bag!! :D

Stacy says
Monday, March 02, 2009

Cute bag.

issa says
Tuesday, March 03, 2009

i do so love those boots! and i have a pair of target denim leggings too! i dunno if they're the same as those though.. mine seem a bit shinier

Linnéa says
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

great outfit and photos <3
coco L.