Purple Love






Yea I'm a little late on the Valentine's Day post, but I wanted to share my flowers with you guys anyway. So while everyone in the office got roses and the typical bouquets, I got this - tulips and irises. The irises because my favorite color is purple. =)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Vday weekend!

And thank you to all those that showed much love for my previous outfit post! Made my day.



7 Responses to "Purple Love"

tanya says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

what pretty colors! Tulips are my absolute favorite.

- Daniela - says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

oh how sweet!

=)

Maverick says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Awww, how sweet :) I love tulips! Can't wait for spring!

x.

jules says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aww sweet, tulips are way better on valentines day.

Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

i love tulips..such happy flowers.

legally stylish says
Saturday, February 21, 2009

aww lucky you. those are gorgeous.

we wear things says
Monday, February 23, 2009

love tulips!! hope you had a fantastic weekend!