"backyard"








express pants, H&M kimono sweater, boutique necklace, Steven by SM purple pumps


oh wow it's been awhile since I posted. And sorry that is has to be this boring work outfit I wore the other day. I woke up earlier than usual and was able to take some pictures outside in the sunlight instead of light bulb lights. This is the "backyard" to our apartment, which is pretty cool, the gate opens to a grassy area which would be very convenient for Chewie here, except he doesn't like it. Yea, he's weird like that.

So I've been wearing so much grey lately, and as my previous post proves, been buying a lot of grey shoes too. Grey is like the new black! I love it. I also love wide leg pants, they are so comfortable and roomy, which is a good break from those skinnies and leggings. But that doesn't mean I'm giving them up - No way.



3 Responses to ""backyard""

Eeli says
Friday, February 06, 2009

Despite how you call this 'boring' i think it is rather chic. Grey and black is such a fil-proof combination :D

May Kasahara says
Saturday, February 07, 2009

not boring - GORGEOUS.

missed you ♥

* * *

Tina says
Monday, February 16, 2009

this is such a chic outfit, loving the statement jewellery!

all your boots below are pretty amazing too!