1 night - 2 outfits




H&M blazer, express tunic, F21 leggings, target boots

Wore this on a friday night to eat Benihannas, which I immediately regretted afterwards because I reeked of oil and food. Yuck. Again with the grey.... yes I'm obsessed and I still find myself being unvoluntarily drawn to racks of grey clothing in stores. hmmm







express cardigan, old navy beaded tank, AA tulip skirt, bakers fringe boots

A change of fresh clothes for a night out on town. Sporting my new bakers boots (yay!). The tank is literally like 4 years old and is still one of my favorite items to wear. It drapes down from the neckline so it flows real nice, and creates a billowy effect when tucked in!

Saw Push this past weekend. Pretty entertaining and not bad. Dakota Fanning sure has grown up alot. Remember her in I Am Sam? Adorable. I must have cried like 10 times during that movie.



I heard she might be cast as Jane in the second installment of Twilight, New Moon!


23 Responses to "1 night - 2 outfits"

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

loving that second outfit sooooo much!

$ouLphate says
Thursday, February 12, 2009

im glad you like them, and they;re great bloggers innit! =D i like your outfits! xoxo

NatalĂ­ says
Thursday, February 12, 2009

The second outfit is the cutiest thing ever! The combination of color and everything! Love love!

jules says
Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love the second outfit so much! everyone else does to i guess! I love your blog it is so great! You dress so well! I have been reading for a while, but just now commenting! So great blog!

jules says
Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love the second outfit so much! everyone else does to i guess! I love your blog it is so great! You dress so well! I have been reading for a while, but just now commenting! So great blog!

Austere says
Thursday, February 12, 2009

The tulip skirt looks great on you. Great boots in both outfits.

issa says
Friday, February 13, 2009

i'm absolutely in love with the second outfit!!

WendyB says
Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cute tulip skirt!

CHIC Sensibility... says
Monday, February 16, 2009

That second outfit is great. I love it.
Stay chic!

Nini Nguyen says
Monday, February 16, 2009

love both outfits on you. the black skirt is fabulous.

vanessa

i love the skirt on you, so cute :)

Dru!!! says
Monday, February 16, 2009

thanks! Yessss I don't think I've seen you since last year. I noticed mike was in WHY SO SERIOUS mode in the club and not dancing :(

Antonia says
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

love the skirt!

kimvee says
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love both outfits & the second outfit is my favorite! :) I love MK & A too, I love that they can wear something simple & cute accessories & still look fabulous!

- Daniela - says
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

super cute!

:*

www.papomoda.blogspot.com

Elizabeth says
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i love both outfits but my favorite would have to be the second one

tanya says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

both outfits look fab but I'm in LOVE with the second one--those boots are hot as well!

Hanako66 says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

they are both super cute, but love, love the second one...love your blog, btw, so glad I found it!!

Hanako66 says
Thursday, February 19, 2009
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanako66 says
Thursday, February 19, 2009
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

omg, i bawled like a baby during i am sam. haha

Taylor says
Saturday, February 28, 2009

love the skirt

ric says
Saturday, September 05, 2009
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.