over accessorized



F21 sweater tunic, express leggings, DIY studded shoes, random accessories

I feel overly accessorized here, but oh well I felt like I needed to, to match my SHOES.

The shoes are also from Forever 21, then studded with 1/4" pyramid studs. Tramanh of phistyle finished first and hers look awesome, mine look so plain compared to hers. Go check it out.


It took me forever to finish them. Had to order more studs and since I ordered them during the holiday season, it took extra long for them to arrive. They're finally finished and I love them. Well I thought about maybe doing another row of studs on the front part. Not sure though.

And I agree with phistyle, they should be at least 4 inches high!


11 Responses to "over accessorized"

Rissa says
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love the shoes, so hot! I wish i could find a cheap pair of shoes to stud.

She's Dressing Up says
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Studded shoes always look amazing!

Nina (femme rationale) says
Sunday, January 25, 2009

you guys both did a great job w/the shoes. they look really rad!

May Kasahara says
Monday, January 26, 2009

oh I love it.

issa says
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

oh yay you did the studded shoes too!

CHIC Sensibility... says
Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh my. I love it. i have those same shoes. That was such a great idea. I like the way you placed the studs, it looks great.

Tina says
Monday, February 16, 2009

wow those shoes!

tanya says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't believe you did those shoes yourself--wow, wow, wow!!! hotness :-)

Anonymous

hi everybody


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous

Hello

I wanted to share with you a wonderful site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] Online If you guys have seen the Discovery Channel TV Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] segment. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?


all the best

Michael

Anonymous

Stairs 1

Fix it started making first-class dulcet jewelry past prudence how to wire wrap silver wire. Wire wrapping techniques on inculcate you how to bring far your own chains, agency a execute loop (a absolutely close by method in place of all jewelry designers), representing your own jewelry findings, and do assorted more jewelry crafting techniques.



Deliver name to more: How to Befall Started Making [url=http://www.toboer.com/]Sterling Silver Jewelry[/url]|[url=http://www.toboer.com/]cubic zirconia jewelry[/url] [url=http://www.toboer.com/]Rhinestone jewelry[/url]