outfit: all black




H&M cowl neck dress, target tights, Colin Start shoes, Nordstrom coat, F21 belt, homemade necklace

I felt so "dark" wearing this ensemble, but.... I liked it. I wanted to wear a colored belt, but my red belt was too big for my waist that day. I don't know why but it was. I thought the dress was a little too short for work so I decided to pull on the black tights so the it wouldn't look so short hence the "darkness".

You can't tell in the pictures but the shoes are t-strap pumps with a gold buckle. And I'm wearing my homemade gold circle necklace, which I did a close up of since a friend of mine wanted a close up.



(Happy?)



4 Responses to "outfit: all black"

Maverick says
Sunday, January 18, 2009

I adore that outfit. Can't go wrong with black!

xo, mavi

Monica says
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAH- yes happy!

May Kasahara says
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

you are soooooo pretty.

we wear things says
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ooh i've been loving all black combinations lately.. and that jacket is fab