A little bit of Sparkle


tunic - random boutique, tights - F21, booties - Colin Stuart, belt - F21

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago to a friend's house warming party. Since it was the holidays I decided to pull on something sparkly, like these red sparkle tights I picked up from Forever 21. I don't usually wear outfits that stray from the basic colors but I thought it would be fun. So I wore it with this grey tunic my mom bought me when she went to California a few months back which I really like actually. Surprisingly I like the clothes my mom buys me. My mom gotz stylez.

I saw this belt on the F21 website and wanted to order it, but they ran out of my size. So sad. But then I saw it at the store and in my size! Score, so excited! I love studs.

The shoes, I bought from the VS site. They're peep toe but you can't really tell from the picture. Colin Stuart shoes are pretty comfortable, and they always go on sale at VS. Love it.

Well Happy New Year everyone, hope everyone had a fun and safe time saying good bye to 2008. I can't believe it's '09 already!!

4 Responses to "A little bit of Sparkle"

Maverick says
Saturday, January 03, 2009

Absolutely adore the tunic! You can find some of the best pieces at a random boutique! Happy New Years to you as well, dear :)

Love, Mavvie

Nina (femme rationale) says
Monday, January 05, 2009

great outfit! i love neutrals paired w/black. and i think i have those colin stuart peep toes...but in "pumpkin". i'm actually going to auction them on ebay this week. i just can't incorporate them into my wardrobe even tho i love the color. :( they're brand new too. oh well...

phi s t y l e says
Monday, January 05, 2009

my aunt wore that belt to xmas at my mom's house and my sister was like, look it's erica's belt!

issa says
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

oh i adore this outfit!! look at those legs!