Christmas work outfit




F21 dress and belt, target cardigan, Elie Tahari pumps, F21 multi-chain necklace

This picture is old. A work outfit I wore on Christmas Eve. The dress turned out to be a little too short for work, which resulted in my pulling on it all day long. The skirt is tulip-ed, and I <3 it, works nice with my butt. I wore the dress out later that night on its own without the cardigan and belt, but kept the necklace on.


3 Responses to "Christmas work outfit"

Nina (femme rationale) says
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

i love your nude pumps. makes your legs look looooong. you look hot...should have skipped work and gone on a date. ;)

issa says
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

love it! you and tramanh find the most perfect items at f21!! *jealous*

WendyB says
Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Looks great.