They're all here!



asos, target, bakers, urban original


I've been on this shoe buying binge and these are what I ended up with.

All bought within a 2 week span and received within one month.

Yes, I'm totally obsessed with black and grey. The black ones in the front are from asos that phistyle and I have been waiting for. They finally came in! So exciting.


I <3 shoes.
I <3 sales.


13 Responses to "They're all here!"

erika says
Monday, January 26, 2009

ahha omg. ive been on an everything binge.. shoes, bag, pants.. everything except shirts for some reason. oh well! i def have an obsession for black and grey too. and white!

May Kasahara says
Monday, January 26, 2009

those studded short grey boots are HOT.

kimvee says
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All of those boots are fierce. I especially love the ankle peep toe suede wedge boots to the right. I've been trying to find a pair like those :)

I really like your style & your blog. I am definitely following your blog :)

Nina (femme rationale) says
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i'm really digging the flat studded boots. which store is that one from?

clouds of tulle says
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

@Nina -
i got those on urbanog.com, but I think they're a K/O of these ranahans:

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/ranahan-studded-booties-in-grey

issa says
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ooh i'm lovin those short studded boots too!

Monica says
Thursday, January 29, 2009

that sure is a lot 'o shoes

Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, January 29, 2009

thank you for the info on the boots! i never know whether to just reply on my site or the other person's, either. i wish blogger had a reply function. haha

Maverick says
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Niiice!! :) I've been meaning to get some new shoes. I really want some docs...

I love the boots that you've got in there!
xx. mavi

zoƫ says
Saturday, January 31, 2009

ahaha that's pretty much ME .
i am so obsessed with sales oh my lord .



anyyyywaays: those shoes are all hot ! i especially like the studded grey flat booties and the high heeled black ones :]

kimvee says
Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Thank you for the links! :) I'm so sad, those shoes are so affordable and they don't have them in my size. ahhh! I love the prices, way cheaper than Steve Madden's sale price. haha!

Wendy says
Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Ah you make me want to buy more shoes!

simply running in heels says
Thursday, February 19, 2009

great shoes!