I WANT.....


So this is my wish list. There really isn't anything unreasonable here although there are more unrealistic things that I do want. Like those awesome Gucci studded shoes, MJ stam purse, Louboutin pumps, and the list goes on.

I can't believe I don't have the AA tri-blend cardigan yet, but I will have it by the end of this year, I swear. I desperately need a sewing machine, so I can actually do all those projects that I want to do. And like I mentioned in my previous post, the Canon SD880 is the camera I've been eyeing, so hopefully when I have it I'll have better pictures. Can't wait.

Oh and that silver dress (topshop) - You can't really see it in the picture but I like it for the chains on the sleeves. How cool is that?

2 Responses to "I WANT....."

phi s t y l e says
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

yay you're posting!

where are those shoes from? i want them too. =|

clouds of tulle says
Thursday, December 18, 2008

lol, the shoes are from topshop. aren't they so cool?! I think I was drooling when I saw them. o_0