Sweater Dress - I <3 HK


sweater dress - boutique in HK, boots - F21, leaf cuff bracelet - F21, necklace - random store on harwin

I really like the print on this dress, the colors and the design. And it's super comfortable because it has this stretchiness to it, which is great for my backside. For an asian girl, I have a ghetto booty which makes it super hard to find bottoms and dresses that look right on me. I hate it. But I like shopping in Hong Kong, they have so many different stores, all with unique things! It's crazy and I love it.

These boots are amazingly comfy, I'm wearing them folded up so it goes over the knee but you can also wear them folded down. I'll try to take more pics from different angles of my outfits next time.
Christmas is nearing and I keep buying things for myself! I must stop, I am totally procrastinating on my shopping list by the way, better get going!

Also I'm so excited that I'm going to SF after Christmas - H&M!! We don't have H&M in here in Houston. I know, WTF!? NO H&M!?? Which is why I'm so excited.

4 Responses to "Sweater Dress - I <3 HK"

Song of Style says
Thursday, December 18, 2008

thats a sexy sweater dress!

issa says
Thursday, December 18, 2008

oh love this look.. especially the over the knee boots! i really should step into f21 more often! oh and welcome to the fashion blogging world!!! very cool to see another Houston blogger :)

Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, December 18, 2008

oh you have the f21 boots, too! don't you love them? i have to keep myself from wearing them everyday, they're so comfy. you look really good in them, too.

Nina (femme rationale) says
Thursday, December 18, 2008

oh, and thank you for adding my site to your link list! i will add yours to mine, too. :D