New Purchase - Grey


I ordered these on the VS website. Grey platform peep toe pumps from Colin Stuart. 4.75" heels plus platform! I could not resist.

This past weekend was my company's Christmas party. And it was actually kinda - fun? Last year was horrible so naturally we didn't expect much out of this years', even if it was at the Intercontinental Hotel. But surprisingly it was pretty cool. I also had to - perform. I know crazy right? Maybe I'll post pictures of out dance outfit later, since it was actually kinda cute, and p.i.m.p - lol. you'll see... Oh, and the party outfit.

There was a HUGE birthday party in the ballroom next to ours. And it was for a couple of 13 year olds???? OMG, 13? And it was an extravagant party too. Crazy. I just wanted to share that.

2 Responses to "New Purchase - Grey"

Fashion Addict says
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's amazing how children get treated these days. 13?! Seriously? haha
Those shoes look great and I know you'll look good in them!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and great new year!

issa says
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

gorgeous shoes!