Gangster Shreds

I tried my hand at the shredded tee, (how-to by Camille). I don't think I'm totally satisfied with the finished product but for my first time, I think I did pretty well. I let the bf sport it and it sure got him a lot of attention. All his friends wanted me to make them one.... hmm

It took a long time to finish though. Well mainly because I got lazy and tired of pulling threads to I stopped for a few days and started studding shoes instead. But then felt bad and decided I needed to finished this t-shirt. So this is the finished product, I think I'm going to try black next time.

DIY shredded T, True Religion jeans, suit jacket from HK

*** Chewie is wondering why daddy is standing like that. =)

2 Responses to "Gangster Shreds"

Dru!!! says
Saturday, December 27, 2008

UNDERSHIRT? As per all of you guys, I will avoid wearing one if I sported one of these :-o

clouds of tulle says
Monday, December 29, 2008

you would avoid wearing an undershirt?