Splash of Green



dress - Forever 21, shoes - Betsey Johnson, necklace - target, clutch - Elliot Lucca



For my company Xmas party, I wore this short black tiered dress. It was super comfortable so that was a plus and it was short = double + since I'm short I hate wearing long dresses, esp. formal gowns. The shoes I got at a buy one pair get one pair free sale at Off 5th. I opted for a colored necklace so I wasn't too matchy matchy and the green gives the outfit a splash of color.

Just came back from seeing family in San Francisco. It was too short and so exhausting, and not enough shopping time. We ate and hung out most of the time, which was very cool. Also got to meet a couple of my cousins that I've never meet before so that was fun, even though they are super young. I felt so old, like a generation gap? omg.


2 Responses to "Splash of Green"

issa says
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i totally almost bought that dress

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

you look GORG. Love that necklace on you ♥