chewie fashion


puffer jacket from target

Chewie doesn't really like wearing clothes, mainly because he can't move in them, but he's so cute in clothes. I couldn't resist.


"good dog" t-shirt from target

This is the only thing he is comfortable in because it stretches. Yes he needs stretchy clothing, he is overweight.


Santa shirt from target.

This Santa shirt was way too small. "Mommy can I pwease not wear this?".

4 Responses to "chewie fashion"

Maverick says
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

AHAHA, Chewie is so incredibly adorable!! It's so funny that you have a dog named Chewie, because last week I was walking my dog (Grendel) and there was a little dog in one of the yards we walked past and he started yipping at Grendel. Then, this little girl runs out of the house-she must have been 6 or 7, screaming "Chewwwwiiieeee!!! Chewieeeeeeeeeeeee!!" It was SO funny! I like your blog-would you like to do a blog link exchange with me?

x. Mav

issa says
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OMG TOO KUTE! chewie and renji should be friends!!!

May Kasahara says
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

*dies* so CUTE ♥

Shalane says
Thursday, January 01, 2009

Awwh, your dog is adorable! Is he a shi-tzu? I own a shi-tzu, they are so lovely! Like his jacket too!
Happy new year!
x